Get Air Columbus Photos - Get Air in Hilliard is a great addition to your summer bucket list, rainy day list, or any bucket list. Filled with worlds, bridge pits and obstacle courses - we offer something for all ages! This place is great! From the outside, you can't tell how big it really is. Upon entering, all of us had a twinkle in our eye. When you go inside, sign a liability waiver at the counter and pay the money. You can fill out a pre-arrival disclaimer. It's hard to wait to see how much you're enjoying it, so if you have little ones with you, it's a great option! They have special socks for you to buy. You can bring it with you next time. There is a small restaurant and rental lockers ($1) near the front counter. I had pizza the next day and it was excellent. I have my favorite pepperoni - Karl! Hmmm!

It's harder than you think! I thought I was going to jump. it's not.

Get Air Columbus Photos

Get Air Columbus Photos

My husband cheated on his ninja course!!! Btw - that wall was hard. I'm not going to lie - the only way is he pushed me....

Pilot Moves And Expands Columbus Based Facility

One of my favorite things about trampolines is that they have separate areas for different ages. At other trampoline parks, kids are intimidated by big bouncers or forced to stay in one jump area. This obviously didn't work for the kids as they were forced to stay in one small space, with Get Air they weren't forced to stay in his one area but It was fine if you wanted it. I also like that everything is on the same level and is very transparent.

I have been there several times, but the other day I went for my sister's birthday. It was a blast. You can easily book online, but you can also call us. I highly recommend it if you are looking for accommodation. We had pizza, drinks and a private game of dodgeball. We were able to bring in fruit/vegetables/water and cake. They also had a private party room.

Somehow our dodgeball game turned him into one adult and every kid playing against other kids. It was the best!

Columbus worthington air, get air columbus ohio, forward air columbus ohio, columbus photos, air conditioner repair columbus, columbus air, columbus air conditioning, air conditioning columbus oh, get air columbus, get air columbus ohio coupons, get air columbus coupon, columbus heating and air